Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Colin Tedford Updates

Besides Candy Or Medicine #3 (and the FCBD'08 Special), I have work in two other current anthologies...


Swingin' Hits - The Trees & Hills Comics Group has released its fourth anthology, which as usual I co-edited. I was a bit stymied by the theme ("Music"), so I ended up illustrating a piece by Keith Moriarty. I also contributed a musical collage to the bonus CD that comes with the anthology. The whole 52-page 5.5″ x 8.5″ package is a mere $5 at Trees & Hills Comics Distro!



Secrets & Lies is a big, ambitious anthology assembled by Cat Garza. I have a single page in it ("Cupcake Fate"), but that page has 48 panels and multiple endings, so it's well worth picking up. It is also (perhaps more so) worth picking up for things like the all-new 13-page story by Stephen Bissette, classic reprint from Rick Geary, fantasy by Shaenon Garrity & Chuck Whelon, nonfiction comic by Dan Archer, not to mention work by Colleen Frakes, Marek Bennett, Daniel Barlow & Charles Schneeflock Snow, Dan Hernandez, and so much more! 180 8″ x 10″ pages can be yours for only $19.95!

No comments: