Tuesday, December 16, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

I agree with Shannon Smith in that a "favorite" list is much more in order than a "best of" list. Anyway, here are the things I really enjoyed this year. I realize some of them might have been released in 2007, but you have to understand that I'm poor so a lot of the trades/graphic novels I read (actually almost all of them) come from the library.

In no particular order:

Mini-Comics/zines:
Snow for Eli
Seeds, an anthology published by Trees and Hills
Izzy Challenge #5
Twilight Houses
Always Comix Vol. 4
Lion in a Teacup zine
Are You Man Enough? by Phil McAndrew
The works of Jim Coon

New comic book stores:
Pulp Nouveau Canandaigua, NY
Cloud City Comics and Toys Syracuse, NY

Mainstream comics:
Omega the Unknown
Daredevil: Blood of the Tarantula

Others:
Freddie and Me
Moomin collections
Popeye collections
We Make Zines site

No comments: