Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

A few updates:

First and foremost, I've redesigned the home page of CandyorMedicine.com and made the navigation a little easier. I appreciate any feedback.

Second, I wanted to discuss more about the upcoming projects I mentioned last month. The Free Comic Book Day Special 2009 is at the printer and I'm waiting to see a proof. I should have finished copies next week. You can see the cover by Isaac Bidwell at right. He did an awesome job. Like last year's FCBD special it is all new and eight pages. If you're interested in a copy, e-mail me your address at info@candyormedicine.com.

Third, Lunarcy, a 16-page mini-comic by yours truly, is complete and I have to send it to the printer to get a proof. This will be available in a couple weeks for just $1, plus 50 cents shipping. I'll make an announcement here when it's out. For now, peep the cover at right.

Fourth, the two secret comics are coming along nicely. One is about 25 percent finished and should be out in May. The other is about 50 percent finished and should be out in June. That sounds backwards, but that's the way it is.

Also, Candy or Medicine Volume Seven, featuring the return of Andy Narwhal, will be out in June or July, but I have so many other projects going on right now I don't even want to think about that. More to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

new design is looking good.