Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Candy or Medicine in Denver

I was in Denver two weekends ago for work, and in the little bit of free time I had, I was able to roam around. I met CorM friend Sam Spina and Noah Van Sciver (Sam even made a comic about it). I saw the art studio of Ed McDonald (Under the Underground, Trogs) which looked exactly what I imagined a crazy art studio to look like.

Art Studio

I also had a chance to stop by Kilgore Books and Comics, where I picked up a big stack of awesome mini-comics. They also purchased various issues of Candy or Medicine, along with Postal b/w I Yam What I Yam, Apartment 307 and lunarcy, so if you're ever in Denver, stop by.

2 comments:

Sam Spina said...

awesome meeting you man!

Josh Blair said...

Same here, Sam. Maybe next time we meet I won't sound like Joan Rivers.