Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heading to SPACE this weekend

My four-year-old son is very interested in space. Last night, his mother read him a book about space. Afterward, he asked if I've been to space. I answered, "No." He asked if his mother has been to space, and I again answered, "No." When he asked, "Why not?" I explained to him that we are not astronauts. Even though neither of us work for NASA, and have very little chance of going to space, we are fortunate enough to attend SPACE this weekend.

Today, I am printing nearly 200 comics in anticipation of this weekend's event. I'm looking forward to meeting new faces and re-connecting with some old ones. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and will try to update the blog/Facebook/Twitter thingies when I'm there, seeing as how I now have a (used) laptop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I had a good time this year; sorry I won't see you there this year!

Colin Tedford said...

^ That was me; apparently Blogger requires Javascript >:(