Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Kindlin' Quarterly Issue Four Out Now

Yesterday, I received my contributor copies of The Kindlin' Quarterly issue four. What an awesome book! I have a one-page comic in it about a traumatic experience from my childhood.

 Sweet ass dust jacket

 Cover

 Sneaky peek of my comic

Here is the official info:

"This zine is 5.5 x 8.5", 44 pages (12 color + 32 black & white).
For mature audiences only. You must be at least 18 to buy.

ISSUE FOUR ARTISTS---------------------------------------------------

Jett Bailes (WV)
Josh Blair (KY)
Edward Bolman (CA)
Brian Hagen (OH)
PB Kain (OH)
Michael Madsen (OH)
Hamerbobi Hammurabi (who knows?)
Daniel McCloskey (PA)
Nate McDonough (PA)
Mr. Mutant (OH)
K. Rose (WV)
LIzzee Solomon (PA)
Will Turner (TX)
Howard Wolf (OH)
M Young (OH)"

You can order it here.

No comments: