Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting ready for SPACE

SPACE is only a few weeks away, and I'm getting really excited. Yesterday, I picked up a proof of Volume Thirteen, which is looking really good, along with a poster illustrated by Kyle Nolan that will surely attract attention to my table.


I'm looking forward to the great guests they have lined up along with running into Candy or Medicine contributors Matt Feazell, Derek Croston, Nick Marino, Steve Myers, Katie Omberg and Dan W. Taylor. Hopefully I can get some of the other guests to contribute to future issue; there's a great lineup this year. I'm going up Friday night instead of Saturday morning so I can be more prepared this time. Last year our hotel room wasn't ready until the afternoon, so that kind of screwed things up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that poster is nuts!!!! the colors look great.

and the v13 cover is awesome. (i saw it on the SPACE premiere comics listings.)