Friday, March 5, 2010

Volume Nine Contributors Revealed

I know it's not as exciting as the "Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed" show, but here is the list of contributors to Candy or Medicine Volume Nine, which will see a late March/early April release in time for SPACE.

Jonny Smeby (cover, seen at right)
Daniel McEwen (three pages)
Cameron Callahan (two pages)
Alex Chiu (two-page center spread)
Joseph Carlough (one page)
Maggie Morrill (three pages, one of which can be seen below)
Sean Steward (one page)
Danny Ferbert and Sarah Bunker (one page)
Tyler Stafford (back cover)

Still sixteen pages, still printed on nice paper, still just a buck.


Two new issues recently? Three blog posts this week? I'm not sure where all this productivity came from. Since purchasing a new computer a couple weeks ago, it's been much easier to put the issues together, if only I can pry myself away from Plants vs Zombies long enough to get any work done.

3 comments:

O Arrow said...

Woo-hoo! Keep up the good work! I will definitely want a copy when it's out. have fun at Space, wish I could make it.

Jonny Smeby said...

That Sherlock page is crazy XD

Joe said...

Tell me about it. I spend more time worrying if I'll be able to get the coffee bean on my magnetshroom than I do worrying about where all my money is going.