Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quick Hits

  • Size Matters is taking a hiatus, but in the most recent post, Shawn mentions Candy or Medicine Vol. Six as one of the comics he planned to review, and he posted the cover and one of Pat Morgan's Blobby comics.
  • In the latest two issues of FEDS, Steven Myers name drops Candy or Medicine. In issue #7, he publishes part of my FEDS review, and in issue #8, he posts an interview I did with him via e-mail.
  • Jazma Online recently interviewed me.
  • There's a nice review of Candy or Medicine in the latest issue of Narcolepsy Press, which does not exist online in any form. You can pick up a copy of this review zine by sending $2, some stamps or a trade to Randy Robbins, P.O. Box 17131, Anaheim CA 92817.
  • Finally, I'm moving back home to the Northern Kentucky suburbs of Cincinnati, Ohio on Monday. So if for some reason you have my Syracuse mailing address, please e-mail me at joshblair83 (at) gmail (dot) com for my new address.
  • P.S. I will be attending Mid-Ohio Con in Columbus, Ohio on Sunday, October 4, and I will have copies of my comics to trade.

No comments: